Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Writing style please comment (as Always)

  1. #1
    Ralph Snart
    Guest Ralph Snart's Avatar

    Post

    If you took an audient out of a .5 cent showing of the phantom of the opera.
    Plunked him in front of a dodger vision screen,
    Then suddenly played a picture of a bear or something running gonna eat 'em.

    And spud drops dead!


    How long after seeing the phantom of the opera would spud (had we not killed him in the name of science albeit inadvertently)continued to think and talk about the movie.

    In other words how much entertainment time did he buy (would have bought)until the next time he saw a movie

    lets say the movie is 85min

    he spends 30 min talking about it with mrs spud 2hrs thinking about whatever

    and he sees a movie lets say every other week

    also consider were his discussions productive somehow
    I can see why the director had blank do whatever because in the book the author ment whatever....

    or:
    Reliving vicariously
    just describing whatever....

    Now!

  2. #2
    Ralph Snart
    Guest Ralph Snart's Avatar

    Post

    It's supposed to look like that for the most part.

    once you understand the style you will see where I goofed

    I know it works what I am wondering is it entertaining.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SoulJacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2001
    Posts
    612
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    FCK OFF U COK

  4. #4
    Inactive Member emjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    747
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what? your first post? I dont get it. I always think you copy and paste things from all over the internet and paste them into your posts.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member mjtate's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 26th, 2002
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No speak-a the foreign!
    I don't have a clue what your on about, neither do i see a point to your post. If your trying to be poetic remember something is poetic just because it is, not because the person who wrote it is trying to be poetic.

    poetry is concise perfection not masturbation, your not big and your not clever.
    prik.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member twister!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I understand what people say about your posts Ralph. However, even though I rarely truly understand them they can be quite interesting. You'd probably get less verbal abuse here if you wrote in a slightly less cryptic manner.

    Most of the posts on this site are nonsense anyway....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •